Forecasts, Formulas, & Funding
Session #3 is “Financials, Forecasts, Formulas, & Funding”. Maximizing your brokerage profit begins with financial intelligence, wouldn't you agree? Listen, is your company planning to expand, get funding, or bring on a partner? It’s time to learn about Financial Power Tools. Join us for Session #3 and discover how to "Show me the Money". Join our session “Financials: Forecasts, Formulas, & Funding” which includes a Chart of Accounts sample and Activity Workbook #3.
- Production, Revenue, or Profit — which one measures your bottom line?
- Forecast sales & revenue like the Fortune 500 corporations
- Bank Accounts — how many you should set up, and why
- Bookkeeping, Accounting, & Tax Prep (oh my!) — the best tools & vendors recommended
- Paying recurring bills —start the perfect payment system
- Fixed vs. Variable expenses — Is it better to pay expenses monthly or annually?
- Financial Statements — which of the 3 is the most critical for funding
- Bank loan or capital investor — what’s the difference? Putting together the perfect proforma to get funding either way.
- Top 3 books to read or listen and continue expanding your knowledge