Negotiate the Best Deal for Your Company
This course is designed for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and independent contractors. Any business person who needs to rent a commercial business building for the first time can benefit from this course. This is NOT for advanced commercial tenants who are already familiar with the process of leasing a commercial business building. At the end of your course, students will be able to:
- Discover the difference between residential and commercial leases.
- Hire a real estate tenant broker to represent you at no cost to you.
- Find a building and research it thoroughly.
- Learn the process of leasing a commercial building, including office, restaurant, warehouse, and retail shop.
- Calculate the total lease amount to ensure that you can afford it before signing the lease.
- Negotiate to get the lowest price, most free rent, and other terms that benefit your business.
- Locate the ideal team to help you build out your tenant improvements.
- Get legal help from your real estate attorney interpreting and refining the contract.
- Ensure you are adequately prepared and won’t default or get evicted.
- Terminate your lease and get a full refund of your security deposit upon vacating the premises.
- Use your commercial building as a place to grow and expand your business, and increase your profitability.
- Define industry abbreviations and terms such as “TI”, “NNN” and “Gross Lease”.
- Get 10 free bonus handouts, including budgets and worksheets.
- View 10 sample real-life documents.
Bring your best, join us in success!