Although a remote workplace is not new, many organizations in response to the Global Pandemic have shifted their workforce to a remote environment. This condition will last many months as the situation develops.
The purpose of this module is to help team members and their supervisors with this transition. Additionally, the module may assist current remote employees improve their home office situation.
Finally, the module provides information on how to return to an office situation after being remote temporarily.
- Create a productive home office workplace.
- Understand work-life integration as a remote employee.
- Perform time and project management activities in a remote workplace environment.
- Understand employer expectations as a remote employee.
- How to effectively communicate as a remote employee.
- Collaborate with your remote colleagues.
- Avoid the common pitfalls of remote workplaces.
- How to supervise remote employees.
- How to lead virtual teams.
- Maintain healthy habits to keep you and your colleagues safe within an office environment when you return to the office workplace.
Applications and Best Practices:
- Remote or hybrid employees who need best practices to successfully work from home.
- Remote or hybrid supervisors and managers who want to learn how to best support their team virtually.
- HR managers who want a better understanding of the benefits and potential pitfalls of remote teams.
- 17 hours