Recognizing the importance of stakeholders and their different communication needs will allow graduates of this course to accurately and empathetically provide the right information, in the right way, to the right people.
The learning outcomes for the module are as follows:
- Understand communications processes
- Establish strategies for successful communications
- Identifying the project stakeholders, their information needs, and the best methods to manage communications
- Overview of Stakeholder communications
- Defining communication channels for internal and external stakeholders
- Engaging with Stakeholders
- Managing Stakeholder Resistance
22 - 26 hours with the ability to start/stop/return at any time.
This course is for:
- first responders,
- active service military,
- emergency managers and
Take this course to understand the theory behind their practice and increase their professional capacity when responding to a major emergency. This course is also aimed at personnel who form part of the Emergency Response organization.